jueves, 9 de marzo de 2017



Monday

On Monday, we went to school as a normal day. We were very excited and nervous because of the arrival of our italian partners. We were taking french lessons when they arrived. We run to the room where we were going to receive them and when they entered there, we clapped and hugged them. There were some spanish tortillas, chips, pies and fizzy drinks to receive them. Then, we went home and I introduced Denise (my italian partner) to my family. Next, I showed her my house and we had lunch. To continue with, she unpicked her luggage and we rested about an hour. Then, we went to “Área Sur”, a big shopping centre in Jerez. There, we went for a walk and finally we met all together. From my point of view, it was not the most funny day but we have to understand that it was the first day we met.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario